At Sherehe drinks Nakuru we ensure that your Johnnie Walker delivery gets to you when you need it the most. We give you time to enjoy the drink with our fast deliveries and our unbeatable prices from our online liquor store.
Johnnie Walker may be a brand of Scotch currently possessed by Diageo that began within the Scottish burgh of Kilmarnock in East Ayrshire. The brand was first settled by food merchant John Walker. It is the far most broadly dispersed brand of Blended scotch whiskey in the world, sold in almost every country.
The brand got well known, however, after Walker's demise, it was his child Alexander 'Alec' Walker and grandson Alexander Walker II who were to a great extent liable for building up the whisky as a supported brand. The Spirits Act of 1860 sanctioned the mixing of grain whiskies with malt whiskies and introduced the cutting-edge time of mixed Scotch whisky. Mixed Scotch whisky, lighter and better, was more available, and considerably more attractive to a more extensive crowd. Andrew Usher of Edinburgh was quick to create a mixed whisky, however, the Walkers continued at the appointed time.
Alexander-Walker had presented the brand's unique square jug in 1860. This implied more jugs fitting similar space and fewer broken bottles. The other distinguishing normal for the Johnnie Walker bottle was – and still is – the mark, which, since that year, is applied at a point of 24 degrees upwards left to right and permits text to be made bigger and more apparent. These likewise permitted customers to distinguish it from a far. One main consideration in support of himself was the appearance of a rail line in Kilmarnock, conveying merchandise to trader ships venturing to the far corners of the planet.
DIFFERENT BLENDS OF WHISKEY.
1. Johnnie Walker Red Label: A non-age-expressed mix. It has been the top-of-the-line Scotch whisky on the planet since 1945. It is principally utilized for making blended beverages. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker red label price in Kenya.
2. Johnnie Walker Black Label: Aged 12 years, it is one of the world's top-of-the-line Scotch whiskies. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker black label price in Kenya.
3. Johnnie Walker Double Black Label: Made accessible for general delivery in 2011 after a fruitful dispatch in movement retail. The whisky was made accepting Black Label as an outline, adding more peaty malt whiskies to it and developing it in intensely roasted old oak containers. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker double black label price in Kenya.
4. Johnnie Walker Green Label: First presented in 1997 as Johnnie Walker Pure Malt 15-Year-Old, it was renamed Johnnie Walker Green Label in 2004. Green Label is a mixed malt whisky, which means it is made by blending single malts in with no grain whisky added. All whiskies utilized are at least 15 years of age. Diageo stopped Green Label all around the world in 2012 (except for Taiwan, where interest for mixed malts is solid), as a feature of a remaking of the reach that saw the presentation of Gold Label Reserve and Platinum Label. The brand was once again introduced in 2016 and is again all around the world accessible. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker green label price in Kenya.
5. Johnnie Walker Gold Label: A mix of more than 15 single malts, it was gotten from Alexander Walker II's mixing notes for a whisky to celebrate Johnnie Walker's centennial. Initially, Gold Label was packaged at 18 years and named "The Centenary mix". In 2013, Gold Label was renamed "Gold Label Reserve", and now conveys no age statement. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker gold label price in Kenya.
6. Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years: Originally presented as Platinum Label, it was acquainted with supplanting the first Gold Label in the Asian market, and sold close by Gold Label Reserve. Even though still accessible throughout the planet, the Platinum Label name was ended in mid-2017 and supplanted by Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years. The two are indistinguishable aside from the name. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker aged 18 years price in Kenya.
7. Johnnie Walker Blue Label: Johnnie Walker's exceptional mix. Johnnie Walker Blue Label is mixed to reproduce the character and taste of the absolute soonest whisky mixes made in the nineteenth century. It bears no age proclamation. Containers are numbered sequentially and sold in a silk-lined box joined by an endorsement of realness. It is quite possibly the costliest mixed Scotch whiskies available. More than 25 Limited Editions have been delivered to date. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker blue label price in Kenya.
8.Johnnie Walker Swing: Supplied in a particular container whose unpredictable base permits it to shake to and fro. This kind of jug configuration was initially utilized onboard cruise ships. It was Alexander Walker II's last mix: it includes a high extent of Speyside malts, supplemented by malts from the northern Highlands and Islay. Visit our site to check out the best Johnnie Walker swing price in Kenya.
Now that you have more information on your favourite Johnnie Walker bottle, Sherehe drinks Nakuru is here to make sure that you get your drink at affordable prices and in less than 30 minutes. if it’s the widest variety of whiskey drinks you are looking for then you are lucky to have found us. We offer 24-hour alcohol deliveries in Nakuru and its environs. our online liquor store will have you free from the stress of getting stuck in traffic trying to get to a store to buy your favourite drink. We also offer whiskey choices like Glenlivet 12 years,Chivas 12 years,Famous Grouse, monkey shoulder, Dimple 15 among a lot more others.
We are ready if you are, call us on +254 702898888 or text us or WhatsApp, better yet you can visit our site at Sherehedrinksnakuru.co.ke. and give us your feedback because we find it irresistible to give you the best service there is.
For more information visit the official Johnnie Walker Website.